Baton Rouge's finest Mexican buffet is now under new management.
Welcome to El Magey Mexican Buffet Restaurant, the family friendly fun spot for south-of-the-border food and libation, pronounced "el mah-gey". We are named after the maguey plant used to make tequila in Mexico.
Beginning June 12, 2012 El Magey is being managed by Anner Gomez and his wife Mayra who are continuing the fine family traditon established by Anner's brothers Rudi and Alex Gomez who founded El Magey. Our cooks continue to prepare many regional delicacies from the Central Americas and the quality simply cannot be beat!
Our buffet and menu items include Steak, Shrimp, Chicken or Pork Fajitas; Beef, Chicken or Shrimp Enchiladas; Pork Tamales; Beef, Bean or Chicken Burritos; Beef or Chicken Chimichangas; Quesadillas; Tacos; Chicken Flautas; Mexican Rice; and Frijoles.
Tomasita's menu specialty items include Pupusas, Sopa de Marisco, Carne Asada, Skirt Steak & Shrimp, and Majora Frita. Enjoy one of our delicious homemade desserts, too - flan, Tres Leches (Three Milks Cake), fruit, ice cream, bread pudding or cookies.
We serve original home-made Mexican and Latin American dishes - with all fresh ingredients served piping hot. Even though we serve a full buffet daily, many of our dishes can be prepared specially for you from our full menu.
Start your meal with complimentary tortilla chips and salsa, and then enjoy our buffet including Soup & Salad, and Desserts, or select from our full menu.
- We believe in your comfort and make sure you enjoy your time with us.
- Children are always welcome. Wednesday Kid's Night buffet includes Chicken Fingers & French Fries.
- Watch our web site for specials and party information.
- Schedule your own Party and Buffet Fiesta today!
- Click here to view the our menu using a PDF reader or plug-in.
- Call us at (225) 769-6922 to place your Take Out order.
O P E N D A I L Y
Monday - Thursday - 11 to 9:00
Friday - Saturday 11 to 10:00
— Sunday - 11:00 to 9